Associate DVM (GP) – $20,000 Signing Bonus
Live and work in the Queen City of the Rockies! Montana Veterinary Specialists & General Care is a three-DVM, small animal practice in beautiful Helena, MT. We are excited to welcome an Associate Veterinarian. Whether you’re a seasoned clinician or a newer graduate, we’re confident our team can provide support and collaboration, all within a family-oriented environment!
Established over 20 years ago, our hospital provides comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care to our exceptional patients.
Our facility includes an in-hospital surgical & dental suite with ultrasound, digital radiography (including dental), and in-house lab capabilities. Our services are also wide-ranging, and we would welcome any niche interests. Currently, we provide wellness/preventive and emergency care, ophthalmic diagnostics & treatment, nutrition and behavior counseling, soft-tissue surgery, and comprehensive dental procedures.
Our ideal candidate would be a compassionate individual who is ready to serve our clients and their beloved furry family members. New graduates are also welcomed to apply and will be considered – our tenured team can provide mentorship and training. Available to qualified candidates are comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation, including:
- Negotiable ProSal or salary commensurate with experience
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance up to $20,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend CE
- In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
- Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
- Training & Critical Incident Services
- Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- Personal pet discounts
Montana’s capital city boasts a vibrant cultural center with a busy event calendar, eclectic shopping, art galleries, terrific local bands, great restaurants, local microbreweries, and an epic trail system. Within a four-hour drive to both Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, the outdoor amenities are also endless. For those interested in exploring the state, we’re halfway between Missoula and Bozeman – less than two hours in either direction!
For more information, or to submit a confidential application, please email Dr. Brenda Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org.