If you’re a new client or an existing client bringing a new animal to the clinic for the first time, please download our Client Registration Form. You can fill it out at home and bring it with you.
If you are going to be dropping off your pet at the clinic for a procedure or exam, please download our Drop-off Form, fill it out and bring it with you when you come.
If you are a referring veterinarian, please fill out our Internal Medicine Referral Form and fax or email it to us prior to your client’s appointment with Dr. Culver.
We are a registered CareCredit provider. CareCredit is a third party payment plan that offers a full range of flexible payment options that are a simple and convenient way for you to move forward with recommended treatment. With PaymentPlans available for any treatment amount, you are able to spread payments over several months. Visit CareCredit online to learn more and to apply for online approval.
We know that your pet is an important part of your family and you want to provide to best care possible. Pet Insurance is a good way to ensure that the costs of your pets medical needs will be covered. We recommend VPI pet insurance as your pet health insurance provider.
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- American Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology
- International Veterinary Ultrasound Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Veterinary Cancer Society
General animal care and search links:
- Dr. P’s Dog Training
- Pet diets / Food facts
- ASPCA Poison control
- The Winn Feline Foundation
- Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine Indoor Pet Initiative
- Cornell University Partners in Animal Health
- VCA Know Your Pet
- The Dog People
- Best Friends Resources
- Bring Fido
Specific disease sites:
- Pets and Parasites
- Worms and Germs
- Fetch by WebMD
- Cornell Feline Health Center
- Pet Health Network
General pet and animal sites:
- American Kennel Club
- Pet of the day
- The Labrador Retriever Club
- The Golden Retriever Club
- House Rabbit Society
Local animal shelters/sanctuaries: